You need to make a checklist of all the catering equipment that you are going to buy for the restaurant that you are opening in the near future.
Which catering equipment will you need to buy?
- The plates that you buy should be able to resist a large amount of heat.
- They should be robust enough to handle being dropped or knocked against a table.
- The plates should be attractive so that they are going to fit in with the whole ambience of the dining room.
- The plates should be large enough to be able to contain a large amount of food.
You can build up a stockpile of wholesale catering supplies such as plates so that you are never going to run out during the busiest service periods.
- The cutlery that you buy should be easy for your dishwasher to clean.
- The cutlery should be able to cut and spear food properly. For example, the steak knives should slice through the meat like butter.
- The cutlery should be easy for you to store in cutlery baskets.
You can build up a stockpile of plates so that you are never going to run out during the busiest service periods.
- All of your glasses need to be large and durable.
- The drinking glasses also need to remain clear, no matter how many times they have been washed.
You can buy up a stockpile of glasses so that you are never going to run out during the service periods.
- You need cooking utensils so that your chefs are able to do their job.
- This will include knives, chopping boards and pans.
- Also, you can buy mixing machines and ovens. Then your kitchen is going to be fully-functioning.
You need to buy a stockpile of kitchen equipment. This is going to be important so that your chefs always have pans and knives to hand. You can look at a range of different equipment that you need before you make your final purchases.
Disposable Catering Supplies
- You need to have napkins so that your diners can wipe their mouths and hands.
- You can store the cutlery in cutlery baskets. These baskets need to be robust.
- When you are hosting a children’s birthday party in your restaurant, you will not anything to get broken. Instead of your regular plates and cups, you will be able to buy paper cups and plates.
- After the children’s party at your restaurant has finished, you are going to be able to throw all of the disposable supplies away. This is going to make it easier for you.
You can buy some disposable catering supplies so that you can throw them away after they have been used. In terms of your plates, they need to be robust. Glasses and cutlery can be purchased and stockpiled so that you are never going to run out during service. You will want your chefs to be properly equipped so that they are going to be able to cook.