Breadsticks can go with various food items, particularly with the dips. While some are available ready in the market, but, if you are someone with a freshly-cooked appetite, you can also prepare these yummy dips that would go perfectly with Italian breadsticks.
Read on for the recipes.
Hot Spinach Dip
- First things first, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Then in a large pot, add oil and put it on a medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook them well for 5-8 minutes until it turns light brown.
- Transfer to a colander; drain, pressing to release all excess liquid. Add half spinach first, cook it for 5-8 minutes, and then add another batch. Shift it to a colander, drain it and press to remove all liquid.
- Put milk (you can also swap the milk you are using with almond milk) in the same pot and warm it over high heat. Then, whisk in reduced-fat bar cream cheese for 3 minutes, until it is melted. Combine and mix spinach, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and mozzarella. Season it with coarse salt and ground pepper. Spread it into a lightly oiled baking dish and sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes until it turns bubbly and golden brown. Serve hot with individually wrapped snacks bulkbreadsticks,baguette slices or crackers you just bought.
Warm Bruschetta Dip
- In the lengthwise style, slice the grape tomatoes, chop the basil finely, and mince the garlic.
- In a sauté pan or shallow pot, add the vegetables from the previous step, the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and French baguette, and sauté it on low-medium flame. Do not let the tomatoes cook fully. Make sure they are bright red and they hold their shape.
- Wholly toast the French baguettes in the oven, then slice it into 1 inch thick pieces.
America’s Best Cheddar Dip
- Add butter or margarine in a medium saucepan and melt it over medium heat. Add all-purpose flour, cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add beer or non-alcoholic beer and dry mustard to it. Heat it until it boils by stirring it frequently. Then, put in some shredded double cheddar cheese, and reduce the heat to low. Keep stirring until the cheese is melted and the dip becomes smooth.
- Serve it hot with the Italian breadsticks for dipping.